Overview of Calini Beach Club
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Condo, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Siesta Key, this condo is near a private beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Siesta Key Marina, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Siesta Key Public Beach and Turtle Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ed Smith Stadium or Sarasota Kennel Club.
- Siesta Key Public Beach - 1 min walk
- Crescent Beach - 1 min walk
- Siesta Key Marina - 7 min walk
- Turtle Beach - 5 min drive
- Siesta Key Beach - 7 min drive
- Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Toasted Mango Cafe - 4 min walk
- Miguel's Restaurant - 4 min walk
- Captain Curt's Sniki Tiki - 4 min walk
- The Orange Octopus - 4 min walk
- Claytons Cafe and grille - 6 min walk
About this property
Calini Beach Club
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Calini Beach Club Condo Siesta Key
- Calini Beach Club Condo
- Calini Beach Club Siesta Key
- Calini Beach Club
- Calini Beach Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Calini Beach Club Siesta Key, Florida