Get an overview of this hotel3-star Sao Paulo hotel in Vila Mariana, walk to Sao Paulo Cultural Center
Popular property highlights
Located in Vila Mariana, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Catedral Metropolitana Ortodoxa and Sao Paulo Cultural Center. Municipal Theater and Trackers are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a fitness center, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Breakfast is free. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, a business center, and conference space are onsite.
All 91 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Room service, premium bedding, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Tulip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 657 square feet (61 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Tulip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 2001
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 61
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 657
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 91
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 16
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( BRL 15 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Cafe Restaurant - This café specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 7 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 70 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.20 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: BRL 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: BRL 12 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 70 per day
- Paulista Convention
- Tulip Inn Convention
- Tulip Inn Paulista
- Tulip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista Hotel
- Tulip Inn Paulista Convention Sao Paulo
- Tulip Paulista Convention
- Tulip Paulista Convention Sao Paulo
- Tulip Inn Paulista Convention Flat Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tulip Inn Paulista Convention Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Tulip Inn Paulista Convention Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tulip Inn Paulista Convention Hotel
- Tulip Inn Sao Paulo
- Tulip Inn Paulista Hotel
- Tulip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista Brazil
- Tuip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista
- Tulip Inn Paulista Convention
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.