- Paulista Avenue
- 7 min walk
- Rua Augusta
- 20 min walk
- Hospital Sirio Libanes
- 4 min drive
- Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Sao Paulo's Jardins neighbourhood, Pestana Sao Paulo Hotel is in the business district and near a metro station. Rua Augusta and Salomon's Temple are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Sao Paulo Zoo and Parque da Mônica. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Allianz Park or Morumbi Stadium.
- Paulista Avenue - 7 min walk
- Ibirapuera Park - 15 min walk
- Rua Augusta - 20 min walk
- Hospital Sirio Libanes - 4 min drive
- Football Museum - 7 min drive
- Brigadeiro Station - 10 min walk
- Sao Paulo Berrini Station - 11 min drive
- Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Pestana Sao Paulo Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of BRL 50 per pet, per day.
- 1 per room (up to 33 lb/15 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.85 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 35 for adults and BRL 35 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 35.00 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice and friendly staff. Clean room. Walking distance is a little hard because it is uphill and downhill..