No words to describe how amazing our stay was at Santorini Princess! I never write reviews but this hotel exceeded my expectations in every way possible! 5 stars all around!!! From the property, breath taking reviews, location, staff that goes above and beyond to the amazing breakfast served each morning. What makes this hotel truly memorable is how amazing and over the top and sweet the staff is! We stayed at the end of June to July 4th and the weather was absolutely perfect. We got engaged here on our first night of vacation and the staff had our hotel room decorated with rose petals on the floor in the shape of a heart & with a bottle of champagne. They even came to our room the next night to give us a bottle of wine to celebrate. I’ll never forget our stay here at Santorini Princess it was truly a dream and I’m hoping to come back one day!
- Skaros Rock
- 3 min drive
- Dominican Convent
- 5 min drive
- Cape Columbo Beach
- 6 min drive
- Thira (JTR-Santorini National)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel is located in Santorini. Oia Castle and Ancient Thira are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Santorini Caldera and Kamari Beach. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Skaros Rock - 3 min drive
- Orthodox Metropolitan Cathedral - 5 min drive
- Dominican Convent - 5 min drive
- Cape Columbo Beach - 6 min drive
- Old Port - 11 min drive
- Thira (JTR-Santorini National) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 75.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 25 (one-way), (from 12 to 18 years old)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A Santorini Dream
I can’t say enough about our amazing stay at Santorini Princess Hotel! From the moment we arrived, the hotel staff made sure we were care-free guests treated with the greatest hospitality. We were greeted by a welcome drink and sweet treat as we checked in. They went above and beyond to give us the best 5-star experience. The rooms have what I consider to be the most beautiful and central views of the island. Every luxury is accommodated. Santorini Princess was the perfect spot for relaxation, away from the crowds of the bigger Santorini cities and yet a short ride to anything you’d want to see. We thoroughly enjoyed lounging by the heated pool and soaking in the magnificent views. During your stay, the staff is extremely helpful with arranging excursions or restaurant reservations. As guests of the hotel, we received special treatment by local restaurants and vendors. Every night upon return, we were greeted by a smile and often by a complimentary drink or snack. By the end of our stay, we felt like part of the family. I will be so excited to return!