- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
- 6 min walk
- Santa Lucia Hill
- 6 min walk
- Plaza de Armas
- 10 min walk
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, The Singular Santiago is in Santiago's Lastarria neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Plaza de Armas is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at O'Higgins Park and Cajon del Maipo. Chilean National Zoo and Fantasilandia are also worth visiting.
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile - 6 min walk
- Santa Lucia Hill - 6 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 10 min walk
- Mercado Central - 15 min walk
- Chilean National Zoo - 17 min walk
- Bellas Artes Station - 5 min walk
- Santiago Central Station - 15 min drive
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Singular Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
The Singular Santiago
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Singular Santiago Hotel
- Singular Hotel
- Singular Santiago
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Sophisticated Refuge in the Art District
Fabulous hotel, we stay there every time we go to Santiago. The front rooms are spacious, the staff are superb and the restaurant is one of the best in the city. The breakfasts are wonderful. Have already sent friends there who loved it also.