- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- San Francisco Church
- 3 min walk
- National Archive
- 4 min walk
- Barrio París-Londres
- 4 min walk
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Santiago, Mercure Santiago Centro is in the city centre and near a metro station. Shoppers can check out Costanera Center, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of O'Higgins Park and Cajon del Maipo. Chilean National Zoo and Fantasilandia are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Santa Lucia Station is 3 minutes by foot and University of Chile Station is 6 minutes.
- San Francisco Church - 3 min walk
- National Archive - 4 min walk
- Barrio París-Londres - 4 min walk
- Municipal Theatre of Santiago - 5 min walk
- Santa Lucia Hill - 7 min walk
- Santa Lucia Station - 3 min walk
- Santiago Central Station - 5 min drive
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Amaranto – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Nimbus – Poolside bar offering local and international cuisine. Open daily.
- Cobre – Open daily.
About this property
Mercure Santiago Centro
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CLP 30000 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CLP 27000.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CLP 6000 for adults and CLP 6000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 25000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: CLP 8400.00 per day
- Pet fee: CLP 30000 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CLP 49000 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 27000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The quality of the food was not good. We organized a conference for more than 100 people and the a/c did not seem to work, it was too hot. They tried to fix it but without results. No bell boy available. Fortunately, I had no problem carrying my luggage but imagine if you are not. Personnel in general is friendly.