Get an overview of this hotelSantiago hostel in Providencia with free breakfast and rooftop terrace
Located in Providencia, this hostel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Clinica Santa Maria and within 3 mi (5 km) of Palacio de la Moneda and Santiago Town Square. Plaza de la Constitucion and National Stadium are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a rooftop terrace, this hostel has laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk. Train station pick-up is free. Additionally, a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 8 rooms offer balconies, coffee makers, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include DVD players, free newspapers, and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chile Hostales SantiagoRoman Diaz 140, Providencia Santiago Region Metropolitana 7500607
A complimentary breakfast is offered. This Santiago hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
Chile Hostales Santiago has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free train station pickup
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Check-out time is 2 PM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Chile Hostales Santiago
- Chile Hostales Santiago Hostel
- Hostales Santiago Chile