Book your room at Chile Hostales Santiago
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelSantiago hostel in Providencia with rooftop terrace and 24-hour front desk
Located in Providencia, this hostel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Clinica Santa Maria and within 3 mi (5 km) of Palacio de la Moneda and Santiago Town Square. Plaza de la Constitucion and National Stadium are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a rooftop terrace, this hostel has laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk. Train station pick-up is free. Additionally, a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 8 rooms offer balconies, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. For a bit of entertainment, guests will have TVs with DVD players, and other amenities include free newspapers and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chile Hostales Santiago features a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. This Santiago hostel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. The property has a 24-hour front desk.
Chile Hostales Santiago has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free train station pickup
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
Check-out time is 2 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Chile Hostales Santiago
- Chile Hostales Santiago Hostel
- Hostales Santiago Chile