Get an overview of this hotelSantiago hostel in Providencia with free breakfast and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in Providencia, this hostel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Vina Concha y Toro and within 3 mi (5 km) of Palacio de la Moneda and Santiago Town Square. Plaza de la Constitucion and National Stadium are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace, and laundry facilities are available at this hostel. Train station pick-up is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 8 rooms offer balconies, coffee makers, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include DVD players, free newspapers, and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chile Hostales Santiago
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This Santiago hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
Chile Hostales Santiago has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free train station pickup
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is 2 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Chile Hostales Santiago
- Chile Hostales Santiago Hostel
- Hostales Santiago Chile