- Forest Park
- 6 min walk
- Lastarria District
- 7 min walk
- Santa Lucia Hill
- 7 min walk
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Santiago, Casanoble Hotel Boutique is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Museum of Contemporary Art and National History Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Plaza de Armas and Santiago Town Square. Fantasilandia and Chilean National Zoo are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Forest Park - 6 min walk
- Santiago Town Square - 7 min walk
- Lastarria District - 7 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 7 min walk
- Santa Lucia Hill - 7 min walk
- Bellas Artes Station - 2 min walk
- Santiago Central Station - 17 min drive
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 21 min drive
About this property
Casanoble Hotel Boutique
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 32 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 40 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Casanoble Hotel Boutique Santiago
- Casanoble Hotel Boutique
- Casanoble Boutique Santiago
- Casanoble Boutique
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Amazing room, location and staff at Casanoble. We had a wonderful stay - the room and experience was all excellent and top notch. Would recommend strongly to anyone looking to really explore Santiago. Beyond the great accommodations - the location is SUPERB. You are walking distance from Bella Vista, Bella Listario neighbourhoods along with Central for more of the classic. Tons to do nearby as well.