Get an overview of this hotelSantiago hostel in Santiago Center, walk to Santiago Town Square
Located in Santiago Center, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Mercado Central and Santiago Town Square. Palacio de la Moneda and Plaza de la Constitucion are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A rooftop terrace, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this smoke-free hostel. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 19 rooms provide free WiFi, stovetops, and premium bedding. Other amenities that guests will find include rainfall showerheads and dishwashers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casaltura The Boutique Hostel
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Santiago hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
Casaltura The Boutique Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1911
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared accommodations
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Casaltura Boutique
- Casaltura Boutique Hostel
- Casaltura Boutique Hostel Santiago
- Casaltura Boutique Santiago
- Casaltura Hostel
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served at this property. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).