- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Plaza de la Quintana
- 2 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral
- 3 min walk
- O' Mundial
- 1 min walk
- Rock Cafe O Cum
- 1 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Santiago de Compostela
In the city centre, Pension Casa da Balconada is in Santiago de Compostela's Santiago de Compostela Historic Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Alameda Park and Pazo de Oca are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mercado de Abastos de Santiago and Franco Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Multiusos Fontes do Sar or San Lazaro Stadium. Our guests appreciate the guest house's quiet location.
- Plaza de la Quintana - 2 min walk
- Obradoiro Square - 3 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral Museum - 3 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Square of the Immaculate - 4 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela Station - 15 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla) - 20 min drive
- O' Mundial - 1 min walk
- Rock Cafe O Cum - 1 min walk
- Kartoffel - 1 min walk
- Fonte Sequelo Pub - 1 min walk
- O Barazal - 1 min walk
About this property
Pension Casa da Balconada
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 11:00 AM - 7:00 AM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 21 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 21 (one-way), (up to 17 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The bells of the cathedral kept waking me up at night. Nothing anyone can do about that.