- Liked: Cleanliness
- Congress and Exposition Center of Galicia
- 10 min walk
- City of Culture of Galicia
- 3 min drive
- Pedra Santa
- 3 min walk
- Casa Mallou
- 12 min walk
- La Coruna (LCG)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Santiago de Compostela
Hotel Santiago Apostol is located in Santiago de Compostela. Alameda Park and Pazo de Oca are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit As Cancelas and Mercado de Abastos de Santiago. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at San Lazaro Stadium or Multiusos Fontes do Sar.
- Congress and Exposition Center of Galicia - 10 min walk
- City of Culture of Galicia - 3 min drive
- Area Central Shopping Center - 3 min drive
- Library and Archive of Galicia - 4 min drive
- Multiusos Fontes do Sar - 4 min drive
- Santiago de Compostela Station - 6 min drive
- La Coruna (LCG) - 44 min drive
- ROI XORDO — 1 min walk
- Pedra Santa - 3 min walk
- Casa Mallou - 12 min walk
- La Finca - 12 min walk
- Casa de Xan - 12 min walk
About this property
Hotel Santiago Apostol
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per accommodation, per day.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 11 lb/5 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 18 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 18 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We arrived very late at night. There was no street parking left so the manager helped us to park in an underground staff carpark. The bar was still open and we ordered a snack. By the time it was served it was nearly 01:00 but the food was freshly cooked and very nice.