- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Alameda Park
- 1 min walk
- Obradoiro Square
- 5 min walk
- Lusco & Fusco Bakery Cafe
- 1 min walk
- As Marías
- 1 min walk
- La Coruna (LCG)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Santiago de Compostela
Located in Santiago de Compostela's Santiago de Compostela Historic Centre neighbourhood, Hotel San Clemente is in the city centre and near a train station. Franco Street and Mercado de Abastos de Santiago are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Alameda Park and Galicia Plaza. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Multiusos Fontes do Sar or San Lazaro Stadium.
- Alameda Park - 1 min walk
- Galicia Plaza - 5 min walk
- Obradoiro Square - 5 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral Museum - 5 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela Station - 12 min walk
- Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla) - 21 min drive
- Lusco & Fusco Bakery Cafe - 1 min walk
- As Marías - 1 min walk
- San Clemente - 2 min walk
- Newroz - 3 min walk
- Adega Abrigadoiro - 3 min walk
About this property
Hotel San Clemente
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 4 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 4 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved this little hotel and the service was fantastic. Nicely refurbished and comfy beds, bathrooms clean and complete with bath too. Quiet and fantastic location right on the edge of old town easy walk to the cathedral and plenty of cafe, restaurants just a minutes walk away. Lovely park across the road which leads to the main pedestrian walkway to cathedral full of shops/restaurants