Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Eduardo Santos Stadium, Santa Marta Cathedral, and Parque de Los Novios. Marina Santa Marta and Santa Marta Beach are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a poolside bar. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, self parking, and laundry facilities.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer ceiling fans and showers. Rainfall showerheads and desks are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa Etnia Hotel Boutique by Xarm Hotels
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Santa Marta hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a beach shuttle. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Casa Etnia Hotel Boutique by Xarm Hotels has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Self parking fee: COP 10000 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Casa Etnia
- Casa Etnia Hotel
- Casa Etnia Hotel Santa Marta
- Casa Etnia Santa Marta
- Casa Etnia Hotel Boutique Xarm Hotels Santa Marta
- Casa Etnia Hotel Boutique Xarm Hotels
- Casa Etnia Boutique Xarm Hotels Santa Marta
- Casa Etnia Boutique Xarm Hotels
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.