Overview of Hoyohoy Villas
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Honeymoon Villa, 1 King Bed
Economy Duplex, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Private Bathroom
About this area
Located in Santa Fe, Hoyohoy Villas is on the beach. Saints Peter and Paul Parish and San Juan Neopmuceno Church are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Bantayan Public Market and San Remigio Public Market. Kayaking and boat tours offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with skydiving nearby.
- Santa Fe Ferry Terminal - 7 min walk
- Sandira Beach - 13 min drive
- Saints Peter and Paul Parish - 26 min drive
- Bantayan Public Plaza - 27 min drive
- Bantayan Public Market - 29 min drive
- Simoy — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 250.00 and PHP 450.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 3000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Didn’t like anything, staff was rude rooms were different then advertising stated, beach was dirty , no running water !!