- Las Dalias Hippy Market
- 6 min drive
- Marina Santa Eulalia
- 10 min drive
- Cana Pepeta
- 6 min drive
- Bar Anita
- 7 min drive
- Ibiza (IBZ)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Santa Eulalia del Rio
Located in Santa Eulalia del Rio, this villa is in a rural location. Etnological Museum and Barrau Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Las Dalias Hippy Market and Punta Arabi Hippy Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Ibiza Karting San Antonio, or check out an event or a game at Can Misses Football Stadium.
- Las Dalias Hippy Market - 6 min drive
- Marina Santa Eulalia - 10 min drive
- Punta Arabi Hippy Market - 10 min drive
- Playa de Es Canar - 10 min drive
- Cala Xarraca Beach - 15 min drive
- Ibiza (IBZ) - 29 min drive
- Cana Pepeta - 6 min drive
- Bar Anita - 7 min drive
- Can Curreu - 7 min drive
- Can guimo - 7 min drive
- Sansara - 8 min drive
About this property
Mikeluxvilla Cheerful Beautiful Country House Villa in Ibiza 5 Double Bedrooms
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets are allowed.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.