Search Resort Hotels in Sant Josep de sa Talaia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Resorts in Sant Josep de sa Talaia
Featured Resorts in Sant Josep de sa Talaia
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Sant Josep de sa Talaia
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
Reviewed on Oct. 13, 2019
7Pines Kempinski Ibiza
Reviewed on Oct. 6, 2019
Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa - All Inclusive
Reviewed on Aug. 4, 2020
Resorts in Sant Josep de sa Talaia
Longing for a relaxing getaway? Indulge in all the luxuries and comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your stay—from convenient food and drink options to activities and entertainment. Browse the resort options in Sant Josep de sa Talaia and discover the best one for you, whether you see yourself sipping drinks by a sprawling pool or checking out the on-site boutiques.
Our highest-rated Sant Josep de sa Talaia resorts:
- Features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a bar
- A café on site
Hotel Playasol Riviera - 3-star property
- Offers a restaurant
- Has a poolside bar, an outdoor pool, and a terrace
Hotel La Noria - Situated just a 5-minute walk from Bossa Beach
- Boasts a restaurant
- Enjoy the poolside bar, outdoor pool, and terrace
Sol Post Apartments - 3-star property
- Amenities include 3 outdoor pools, a bar, and tennis courts
- Has a restaurant
What Can I Do in Sant Josep de sa Talaia?
Travelers love exploring the beaches in Sant Josep de sa Talaia, and come here for shopping and other popular activities. Get some time by the water at Las Salinas Beach and Cala Bassa Beach, or take the whole family to Aguamar Water Park and Gran Piruleto Park P. Bossa. Other top attractions you can add to your list are Es Vedrà and Bossa Beach.
Travelers also like Sant Josep de sa Talaia for its:
- Live music
When Should I Visit Sant Josep de sa Talaia?
Here's a summary of the typical weather to help you decide trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 67° F and nighttime temperatures average 48° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 64° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 49° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.67 inches in a year
How to Get to Sant Josep de sa Talaia and Around the Area
|Ibiza (IBZ)||Airport||3.9 mi (6.3 km)|