- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Garbi Ibiza & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, Terrace
Triple Room, Terrace
Superior Double Room, Beach View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Terrace
Premium Suite, Jetted Tub, Beach View
About this area
Sant Josep de sa Talaia
Located in Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Hotel Garbi Ibiza & Spa is in the entertainment district and on the beach. Port of Ibiza and Marina Botafoch are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bossa Beach and Talamanca Beach. Ibiza Karting San Antonio and Gran Piruleto Park P. Bossa are also worth visiting.
- Bossa Beach - 3 min walk
- Aguamar Water Park - 11 min walk
- Hospital Can Misses - 4 min drive
- Figueretas Beach - 14 min drive
- Ibiza Cathedral - 17 min drive
- Ibiza (IBZ) - 9 min drive
- Comedor — 1 min walk
- Bar Restaurante Chill-out — 1 min walk
- Dausol - 1 min walk
- El Gordo - 1 min walk
- Walkers - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Garbi Ibiza & Spa
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: EUR 4 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
We should mention