Search Hostels in Sant Josep de sa Talaia from CA $94
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Hostels in Sant Josep de sa Talaia
Featured Hostels in Sant Josep de sa Talaia
Other property types in Sant Josep de sa Talaia
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
Reviewed on Oct. 13, 2019
7Pines Kempinski Ibiza
Reviewed on Oct. 6, 2019
Reviewed on Oct. 23, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're in the market for somewhere affordable to stay in Sant Josep de sa Talaia, a hostel might be a great option for you. No two hostels look exactly alike, but these dorm-style accommodations all feature the following:
- Shared rooms (though many have private options too)
- Low prices
- A social environment
Hostels are a great way to stay in Sant Josep de sa Talaia for a good value, so you can save your money for going out. You can check out this destination's cultural highlights, such as its live music venues, and the beaches create an appealing natural setting.
Hostels in Sant Josep de sa Talaia
While you're choosing a place to stay, check out this top hostel in Sant Josep de sa Talaia:
Albergue FredsFinca Ibiza Salinas - Property features include free breakfast, free WiFi, and an outdoor pool. You'll find towels, showers, and TVs in all rooms.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Sant Josep de sa Talaia?
The weather can be a big factor when you want to venture out and explore, so here's some information that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 67° F and nighttime temperatures average 48° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 64° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 49° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.67 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Sant Josep de sa Talaia?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might enjoy these places to visit:Top Sights
- Es Vedrà
- Las Salinas Beach
- Port of Ibiza
- Sa Talaiassa
- Es Xarco
- Ses Boques
- Teatro Pereyra
- Centro de Interpretación Madina Yasiba
- Ibiza Museum of Contemporary Art
Overall, Sant Josep de sa Talaia is known for its:
- Live music
How to Get to Sant Josep de sa Talaia and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Ibiza (IBZ), located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center.