Find Pet-friendly Hotels in San Salvador from CA $57
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on San Salvador Pet-friendly Hotels
Top San Salvador Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
San Salvador Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in San Salvador? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 7 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Las Magnolias Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and LED TVs. Our customers love this 3-star hotel's proximity to the airport and family friendliness.
- Pets are welcome at Bahia del Sol Casino & Beach Resort. This resort offers sofa beds and living rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Hotel Casita Escondida. This apartment provides guests with an outdoor pool.
Planning Your Trip to San Salvador
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- April-June: the average is 94°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 60°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Salvador is 1.57 inches
Exploring San Salvador with Your Pet
Known for its entertainment, San Salvador has lots to offer visitors including its museums, zoo, and castle. See the local sights and visit top attractions like National Theater and Estadio Cuscatlan. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Plaza Geraldo Barrios and Catedral Metropolitano. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Veterinaria La Mascota, Animales Exóticos Paul, or Pet Boutique Tienda de Mascotas El Salvador.