- Colinas del Poas
- 2 min drive
- La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- 8 min drive
- Finca Verde Lodge Private Tours
- 10 min drive
- San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
El Churrasco Hotel Restaurante is located in Sabanilla. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Poas Volcano National Park and La Paz Waterfall Gardens. Ojo de Agua Spa Park and Colinas del Poas are also worth visiting.
- Poas Volcano National Park - 17 min walk
- Colinas del Poas - 2 min drive
- La Paz Waterfall Gardens - 8 min drive
- Hacienda Alsacia - 9 min drive
- Finca Verde Lodge Private Tours - 10 min drive
- San Antonio de Belen Station - 50 min drive
- San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.) - 41 min drive
About this property
El Churrasco Hotel Restaurante
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- El Churrasco Hotel Restaurante Poasito
- El Churrasco Hotel Restaurante
- El Churrasco Restaurante Poasito
- El Churrasco Restaurante
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quaint bungalows in the Poas area
Great stay at a great price. Enjoyed the ultra clean and comfy bungalow with a king-sized bed, fireplace, cable TV with English option for most channels and coffee maker in room with coffee and the fixings. On site restaurant has nice selection with breakfast provided with stay and an awesome convenience paired with the bungalow. The staff was too notch. We couldn't have asked for more!