Get an overview of this hotelFrench country style on San Francisco's Nob Hill
Popular property highlights
Near top of Nob Hill
This downtown San Francisco boutique hotel is tucked away from a busy street, a block from the Powell Street Cable Car line and four blocks from shopping at San Francisco's Union Square.
Daily wine tasting
A complimentary breakfast is served in a country-style kitchen, while in the evening, guests of Petite Auberge enjoy wine and hors d'oeuvres in the fireside parlor, and fresh cookies are available in the afternoons.
French country decor
Guestrooms at Petite Auberge feature French Provincial-style furniture, floral fabrics, antique desks, armoires, bathrobes, and designer toiletries. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Petite Auberge offers a complimentary breakfast buffet, evening wine and hors d'oeuvres, tea and coffee service from morning until night, same-day laundry service, concierge, and a constantly stocked cookie jar.
Guests have complimentary use of the small fitness room (including a stationary bike and a treadmill) at the hotel's companion property, the White Swan Inn, located next door.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests of the hotel enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Petite Auberge does not have its own restaurant, but there are numerous dining options within the surrounding downtown San Francisco area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Valet parking fee: USD 49-59 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Petite Auberge
- Petite Auberge Hotel
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.