- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 11 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center
- 13 min walk
- Morton’s steakhouse
- 1 min walk
- Level III
- 1 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Kensington Park Hotel is in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Exploratorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ferry Building and Berkeley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park or Cow Palace.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 11 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 13 min walk
- Exploratorium - 11 min drive
- San Francisco City Hall - 11 min drive
- Lombard Street - 12 min drive
- Powell St & Post St Stop - 1 min walk
- San Francisco Station - 14 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Farallon Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Morton’s steakhouse - 1 min walk
- Level III - 1 min walk
- Zingari - 1 min walk
- Mason Liquor & Deli - 1 min walk
About this property
Kensington Park Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities