Get an overview of this hotelNewly renovated San Francisco airport hotel with pool, spa tub, free airport shuttle for transfer to BART
Close to the Bay
Built around a skylit open atrium, this fully renovated 9-story hotel on San Francisco Bay features an onsite restaurant and is located 2.5 miles from the airport, 10 miles from Half Moon Bay, and 14 miles from downtown San Francisco.
Guests of Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport enjoy use of an outdoor pool and spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle.
Premium beds, Wi-Fi
Guestrooms at the Hyatt Regency offer beds with pillowtop mattresses, tile bathrooms with rainfall showers and granite vanities, 49-inch flat-panel TVs, free WiFi, in-room safes, refrigerators, and daily newspaper delivery.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Located 2.5 miles from the airport and across the road from the Bay, the newly renovated Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport features an outdoor pool and spa tub, as well as a complimentary 24-hour fitness center with stair machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, and weights.
Dining options include an all-in-one restaurant, bar, and market. Car rental is available on site, and the hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to the airport and the BART metro station. Trolley service to nearby Burlingame is provided as a courtesy by the city of Burlingame.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, and boarding-pass printing is complimentary with Hyatt Fast Board.
Valet parking (surcharge) with in/out privileges and self parking are available in a covered parking structure.
This is a 100% non-smoking property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 789
- Number of floors - 9
- Free airport transportation
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4889
- Year Built 1989
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (feet) - 52623
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Breakfast (surcharge) is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
3SIXTY - This bar, restaurant, and market serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can grab a muffin and latte at The Market or enjoy a cocktail or beer at the bar while watching the game.
Nearby Things to Do
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport has an outdoor pool and spa, and a complimentary 24-hour fitness center with stair machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, and weights.
The Hyatt is across from a bayside jogging/bicycling path and within two miles of a golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Hyatt Regency Hotel San Airport Francisco
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
- Hyatt Burlingame
- Hyatt Regency Burlingame
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Park, Stay, and Fly
Book a stay in a Park, Stay, and Fly rate category and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected for 1 night
- Complimentary valet parking for 1 vehicle for up to 10 days
All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Additional parking in excess of 10 days will be $10 USD per day for a maximum of 20 days of parking. Guest must use valet parking. Rate is per room per night; based on double occupancy. Room tax not included. Additional charges apply to room-type upgrades. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. No refunds for any unused portion of package. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice.