Get an overview of this hotelHip, eco-friendly hotel in San Francisco's SoMa district
Popular property highlights
Walk to cable cars
In the SoMa (South of Market) district, this San Francisco hotel is a half-mile from City Hall and a major cable-car station. San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Union Square are both 0.8 mi away.
Teo Restaurant & Bar is located at the hotel, serving Chinese cuisine. Open for lunch, dinner and cocktails seven days a week. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. The Good Hotel welcomes pets.
Rooms are furnished with blankets made from recycled water bottles, light fixtures made with recycled glass bottles, and bed frames are crafted from reclaimed wood. In addition to free Wi-Fi, guestrooms offer iPod docking stations, 26-inch flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers, and curved shower rods. Courtyard rooms feature air-conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
This eco-friendly hotel is in San Francisco's vibrant SoMa district, with easy access to buses, cable cars, and other public transportation. Free bicycles are available for guest use, as well as a book exchange program where guests are encouraged to read, take, or leave a book.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. The lobby includes a photo booth, complimentary computer stations, Teo Restaurant & Bar and vending machines selling sustainable products.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to a heated outdoor pool across the street. Pets receive food/water bowls and complimentary treats at check-in. Hybrid vehicles park for free. A surcharge applies for other vehicles.
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 20 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 80 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. The normal 24-hour cancellation policy does not apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This hotel’s policy is that pets may not be left unattended in guestrooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Good Hotel
- Good Hotel San Francisco
- Good San Francisco
- Hotel Good
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.