- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Maverik Center
- 10 min drive
- Sugarhouse Park
- 11 min drive
- 1 min walk
- Midvale Mining Co.
- 3 min walk
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Near a metro station, Motel 6 Salt Lake City South - Midvale is in an area with good shopping. Temple Square and Conference Center are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Hogle Zoo and Jungle Jim's Playland. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Maverik Center or Vivint Smart Home Arena.
- Maverik Center - 10 min drive
- Sugarhouse Park - 11 min drive
- Salt Lake City Public Library - 12 min drive
- Liberty Park - 13 min drive
- USANA Amphitheater - 13 min drive
- Murray Central Station - 8 min drive
- Midvale Fort Union Station - 9 min walk
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) - 17 min drive
- McDonald's - 1 min walk
- Midvale Mining Co. - 3 min walk
- Denny's - 3 min walk
- Beto's - 5 min walk
- Cafe Silvestre - 5 min walk
About this property
Motel 6 Salt Lake City South - Midvale
- Pets stay for free
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
the employees here are very nice, the rooms are nice and clean. its very quiet at night, I highly recommend staying there. :)