Search Hostels in Salmannsdorf from CA $77
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Salmannsdorf
NH Vienna Airport Conference Center
Reviewed on Oct. 13, 2020
MEININGER Hotel Wien Downtown Sissi
Reviewed on Feb. 8, 2020
25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier
Reviewed on Jul. 14, 2020
Hostels and More in Salmannsdorf
If you have trouble finding hostels in Salmannsdorf, there are 1167 other accommodations in a 10-mile radius, and we can help you pick one that suits you. For those who prefer to save on overnight stays and budget more for fun things to do, you can score great deals on Expedia. If you're hoping to treat your taste buds while you're here, you can check out the local restaurants.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Salmannsdorf?
The weather can be a big factor when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 26° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 64° F during the day and 30° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.94 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Salmannsdorf?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might appreciate these places to visit:Top Sights
- Wiener Stadthalle
- Gerhard-Hanappi Stadium
- Schwarzen-berg Park
- Viennese City Park
- Wiener Prater
- Museum of Natural History
- Leopold Museum
- Museum of Art History
Generally, Salmannsdorf is known for its:
How to Get to Salmannsdorf and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city center.