Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated near the beach, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Sainte-Mere-Eglise Church and Airborne Museum. Cotentin Farm Museum and La Fiere Bridge and Iron Mike Monument are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a computer station, free newspapers, and a garden.
All 41 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers. Desks and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Le Sainte Mere
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 538 square feet (50 square meters). This Sainte-Mere-Eglise hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hotel Le Sainte Mere is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
La Cotentine - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 12.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per night
- 2 per room (up to 50 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12.00 per night
- Hotel Le Sainte Mere
- Le Sainte Mere
- Logis Le Sainte Mere Hotel Sainte-Mere-Eglise
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.