Get an overview of this hotel3-star residence in Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole with 24-hour front desk
Located in the heart of Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole, this residence is within 9 mi (15 km) of Palace of Versailles, National Nature Reserve of Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, and France Miniature. Parly 2 Shopping Mall and Chateau de Monte-Cristo are also within 9 mi (15 km).
WiFi in public areas, self parking, and laundry facilities are available at this smoke-free residence. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 196 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. WiFi and coffee makers are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Appart'City Versailles Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole68 rue Gabriel Peri Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole Yvelines 78210
Appart'City Versailles Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole features multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Appart'City Versailles Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2011
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 1.10 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 1.10 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 1.10 per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM on weekdays.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests traveling with a service animal must contact the property prior to arrival. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1.10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1.10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 1.10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Appart'City Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole
- Appart'City Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole Versailles
- Appart'City Versailles
- Appart'City Versailles House
- Appart'City Versailles House Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole
- Appart'City Versailles Saint-Cyr-l'Ecole
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).