Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Saguenay from CA $70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Saguenay Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Saguenay Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Sep. 5, 2020
Saguenay Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Saguenay? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 6 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Review these popular Saguenay hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Auberge Resto le Parasol is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Pets are welcome at Delta Hotels by Marriott Saguenay Conference Centre. This hotel offers a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's restaurant and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Motel Panoramique. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and LCD TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's breakfast and comfy beds.
Planning Your Trip to Saguenay
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -8°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 0°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Saguenay is 1.38 inches
Exploring Saguenay with Your Pet
Known for its football, Saguenay has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit Place du Royaume and River Mill Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Centre Georges-Vezina and Theatre Banque Nationale. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at SPCA Saguenay, Animalerie Jonas, or Marche Animal.