Hotels in Sachsenhausen, Frankfurt from CA $53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Sachsenhausen hotels and places to stay
Visiting Sachsenhausen in Frankfurt
Sachsenhausen is a neighborhood that people enjoy for its ample dining options. You might plan a visit to Staedel Museum while you're in town. When you want to find a place to rest your head, start by booking one of Sachsenhausen's 8 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in Frankfurt's Sachsenhausen Neighborhood
Here are some accommodation choices in Sachsenhausen for you to consider:
- Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool, 10-minute walk from Staedel Museum. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Libertine Lindenberg: 4-star hotel with a 24-hour health club, bar, and free WiFi, 12-minute walk from Frankfurt Cathedral. Expedia travelers like this hotel's central location and helpful staff.
- Hotel Gerbermühle: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, bar, and free parking.
Sachsenhausen may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Frankfurt neighborhood instead. Altstadt is a neighborhood known for its stunning river views, major shopping area, and interesting historical sites. This neighborhood is home to 24 hotels and other accommodations including these top choices:
- Sofitel Frankfurt Opera: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool, steps from Alte Oper. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff.
- Jumeirah Frankfurt: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool, steps from Zeilgalerie. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and a 24-hour health club, steps from Frankfurt Opera House. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around Sachsenhausen in Frankfurt
For cultural attractions in Sachsenhausen, head to Museum of Applied Arts, German Film Museum, and German Architecture Museum. You could also plan a visit to Staedel Museum or Museum for Communication when you're visiting the neighborhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighborhood of Altstadt to visit St. Paul's Church, Museum of Modern Art, and Zeilgalerie. Roemer, Frankfurt Cathedral, and Stock Exchange are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Frankfurt.
Getting Around Sachsenhausen and the Greater Frankfurt Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at South U-Bahn, Schweizer Place U-Bahn, or Local S-Bahn. If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Frankfurt Süd Station.