- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Palazzo Naiadi, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Junior Duplex, 1 King Bed, View (Bi-Level Loft, Square View)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Exclusive Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, View (Panorama)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, View
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed, View (Square View)
About this area
Located in Rome's Repubblica neighbourhood, Palazzo Naiadi, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection is in the city centre and near a metro station. Via Nazionale and Via Veneto are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Pincio. Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps are not to be missed.
- Via Veneto - 8 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 17 min walk
- Piazza di Spagna - 18 min walk
- Spanish Steps - 18 min walk
- Piazza Venezia - 19 min walk
- Repubblica - Opera House Station - 1 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 8 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Tazio — 1 min walk
- Tazio Restaurant - 1 min walk
- La Cucina Nazionale - 1 min walk
- Eataly Roma Repubblica - 1 min walk
- Cotto - 1 min walk
About this property
Palazzo Naiadi, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room (up to 5 lb/2 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 45 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Palazzo Naiadi Dedica Anthology Autograph Collection Hotel Rome
- Palazzo Naiadi Dedica Anthology Autograph Collection Hotel
- Palazzo Naiadi Dedica Anthology Autograph Collection Rome
- Palazzo Naiadi Dedica Anthology Autograph Collection
- Boscolo Exedra Roma Autograph Collection
- Palazzo Naia ca Anthology Aut
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful hotel. Staff attentive. Centrally located.