- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Family Suite, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Family Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Poolside
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Garden View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Poolside
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Garden View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking
About this area
Located in Rome's Aurelio neighbourhood, Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & Spa is near the airport and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Monte Mario and Vatican Gardens, while Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Consider Bioparco di Roma, or check out an event or a game at Stadio Olimpico.
- Villa Doria Pamphili - 3 min drive
- Sistine Chapel - 8 min drive
- St. Peter's Basilica - 8 min drive
- St. Peter's Square - 10 min drive
- Vatican Museums - 11 min drive
- Rome San Pietro Station - 4 min drive
- Cornelia Station - 16 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Lumiere Bar — 1 min walk
- Papillon Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Arturo all'Antica Aurelia - 1 min walk
- Al giardino d'Abruzzo - 8 min walk
- Corona Magnifica - 8 min walk
About this property
Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7 AM to 5:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Please note: The spa facility is closed for maintenance twice per year (July 25 - August 7 and January 1 - 15; dates subject to change).
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 15 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Laundry fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Great price , room size, staff was great , thanks to Roberto