Overview of Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester-University Area, NY
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Rollin Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
About this area
Near a train station, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester-University Area, NY is in an area with great shopping. Strong and Rochester Auditorium Theater are cultural highlights of the area. Wild Wings and Seabreeze Amusement Park are also worth visiting.
- Bill Gray's Regional Iceplex - 19 min walk
- Mount Hope Cemetery - 6 min drive
- Marketplace Mall - 6 min drive
- Strong Memorial Hospital - 7 min drive
- University of Rochester - 10 min drive
- Rochester Station - 15 min drive
- Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse - 4 min walk
- TGI Fridays - 4 min walk
- Chopsticks - 4 min walk
- Phillips European - 5 min walk
- DiBella’s Old Fashioned Submarines - 13 min walk
About this property
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester-University Area, NY
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.