Overview of Gorgeous Sunsets and a Sugar Sand Beach in the Heart of Lakes Country Await You!
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
This holiday home is located in Rochert. Local points of interest include Lyle Crovisier Memorial Park, Historic Holmes Theater, and Kent Freeman Arena.
- Lyle Crovisier Memorial Park - 14 min drive
- Red Willow and Whitehouse Interiors - 17 min drive
- Historic Holmes Theater - 17 min drive
- Kent Freeman Arena - 18 min drive
- Tamarac National Wildlife Refuge - 48 min drive
- Detroit Lakes Station - 16 min drive
About this property
Gorgeous Sunsets and a Sugar Sand Beach in the Heart of Lakes Country Await You!
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.