Overview of B&B Hotels Rio Copacabana Posto 5
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Double Room
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Triple Room
Studio, 1 Single Bed (sem vista)
Deluxe Double Room, Partial Sea View
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Partial Sea View
Superior Double Room
About this area
Rio de Janeiro
Located in Rio de Janeiro's Copacabana neighbourhood, B&B Hotels Rio Copacabana Posto 5 is in the entertainment district and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Copacabana Beach and Ipanema Beach, while Copacabana Fort and Museum of Tomorrow are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sambodrome or Maracana Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Avenida Atlantica - 1 min walk
- Copacabana Beach - 2 min walk
- Copacabana Fort - 8 min walk
- Arpoador Beach - 12 min walk
- Ipanema Beach - 12 min walk
- Rio de Janeiro Sao Cristovao Station - 10 min drive
- Cantagalo Station - 10 min walk
- Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bar da Piscina – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
B&B Hotels Rio Copacabana Posto 5
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of BRL 40 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children 4 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 4 are welcome.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 40 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We had two rooms for four nights but left after two due to a number of issues including: Cockroaches (3) in the kids’ bathroom which management put down to rain Nasty smell in rooms and corridors Dated furniture and bathrooms; intermittent air con; rooms facing street very noisy (we moved rooms twice) I think it’s worth paying a bit more (we moved to Windsor Plaza - great). Note that Ipanema seemed to be the better end of town; or the other end of Copacabana was good (Hilton/Windsor Plaza).