Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Rio de Janeiro hotel in Copacabana with restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in Copacabana, this romantic hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Praca General Osorio and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Leblon Beach. Copacabana Fort and Dorival Caymmi Statue are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, spa services, and concierge services.
All 9 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find plasma TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include balconies and iPod docks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This romantic hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. Concierge services, limo/town car service, and wedding services can be provided.
Casa Mosquito has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Onsite venue - This brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
- Manicures and pedicures
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 14 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 14 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed with a deposit of BRL 100 per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 45.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: BRL 100 per day
- Late check-out fee: BRL 225
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Casa Mosquito
- Casa Mosquito Hotel
- Casa Mosquito Hotel Rio de Janeiro
- Casa Mosquito Rio de Janeiro
- Casa Mosquito Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.