- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Terminal Palace & SPA
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Double or Twin Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Economy Triple Room
Economy Quadruple Room
Classic Quadruple Room
Superior Quadruple Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, Balcony, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Rimini, Hotel Terminal Palace & SPA is near a train station and on the waterfront. Arch of Augustus is a notable landmark and some of the area's popular attractions include Aquafan and Italy in Miniature. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli or Go-kart Pista Miramare. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Rimini Beach - 2 min walk
- Fiabilandia - 17 min walk
- Beach Village Water Park - 3 min drive
- Riccione Swimming Stadium - 6 min drive
- 105 Stadium - 6 min drive
- Rimini Miramare Station - 3 min walk
- Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.) - 2 min drive
- Pesceazzurro - 1 min walk
- Ottico - 1 min walk
- Bar Spport - 2 min walk
- Del Toro - 2 min walk
- Caffé Contrada - 3 min walk
About this property
Hotel Terminal Palace & SPA
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4.90 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 9.9 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 4.90 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 9.9 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Perfect location , very friendly and helpfull staff , hotel and room very clean . Breakfast excellent. I would stay again in this hotel .