- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Hotel Gallia Palace
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located near the beach, Hotel Gallia Palace is in Rimini's Marina Centro neighbourhood. Arch of Augustus is a notable landmark and some of the area's popular attractions include Italy in Miniature and Aquafan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli or 105 Stadium.
- Viale Vespucci - 17 min walk
- 105 Stadium - 9 min drive
- Arch of Augustus - 14 min drive
- Federico Fellini Park - 19 min drive
- Piazza Tre Martiri - 21 min drive
- Rimini Station - 11 min drive
- Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Libeccio - 1 min walk
- Soleluna - 1 min walk
- Long street bar - 1 min walk
- Gatto Nero - 2 min walk
- Da Lele - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel Gallia Palace
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Nice hotel close to the beach
Polite friendly staff, free parking on the road outside out of season, rooms small but ok. Good shower, small sunny balcony, good breakfast. Poor WiFi
Pros: Close to beach and bars/restaurants, balcony small but private
Cons: WiFi connection was poor-had to connect to neighbouring hotels/bars
Location: Lots of bars, lots of restaurants in all price ranges. Beach very close. Buses to Rimini centre stop outside the hotel