- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Erbavoglio Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room, Balcony
Superior Double or Twin Room, Balcony
Double Room Single Use, Balcony
Family Room, Balcony
About this area
Located in Rimini's Marina Centro neighbourhood, Erbavoglio Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Rimini Beach and popular attractions include Italy in Miniature and Aquafan. Rimini Ferris Wheel and Arenas Water Park are also worth visiting.
- Viale Regina Elena - 1 min walk
- Viale Vespucci - 1 min walk
- Arch of Augustus - 18 min walk
- Federico Fellini Park - 18 min walk
- Piazza Tre Martiri - 4 min drive
- Rimini Station - 17 min walk
- Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi) - 73 min drive
- Lido - 2 min walk
- Amico - 3 min walk
- Sabbioni - 4 min walk
- Pizzeria Rosso Pomorodo - 4 min walk
- Toki Sushi - 4 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Covered self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very helpful,friendly, happy staff. Everything perfect and spotless.