- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- 4 min drive
- Country Club of Virginia
- 7 min drive
- 3 min walk
- Plaza Azteca
- 3 min walk
- Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Richmond, The Westin Richmond is in the business district and near the airport. Children's Museum of Richmond and Science Museum of Virginia are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Carytown and Short Pump Town Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Richmond Coliseum or Richmond International Raceway.
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital - 4 min drive
- Carytown - 6 min drive
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden - 7 min drive
- Country Club of Virginia - 7 min drive
- University of Richmond - 7 min drive
- Richmond Staples Mill Road Station - 4 min drive
- Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Crossings Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Crossings Bar and Lounge — 1 min walk
- Denny's - 3 min walk
- Plaza Azteca - 3 min walk
- Shula's 2 - 4 min walk
About this property
The Westin Richmond
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 7.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I love the space in the bathroom, never have to worry about your things falling in the sink and the toilet. Restaurant is exceptional. Westin Richmond is always my first choice