Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Richmond, VA from CA $61
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Richmond Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Richmond Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct. 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 24, 2020
Reviewed on Jul. 18, 2020
Richmond Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Richmond with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 110 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Check out these popular Richmond hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- La Quinta Inn Richmond South is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a fitness center and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and location.
- The Westin Richmond is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at Aloft Richmond West Short Pump. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's bar and location.
Planning Your Trip to Richmond
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Richmond is 43.62 inches
Exploring Richmond with Your Pet
Known for its sports and museums, Richmond has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront, live music, and gardens. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Virginia State Capitol and Greater Richmond Convention Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss White House of the Confederacy and Edgar Allan Poe Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Richmond SPCA Gift Shop, Tuesday Morning, or Southern States.