- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Shockoe Slip
- 9 min drive
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum
- 9 min drive
- 3 min drive
- 3 min drive
- Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Deluxe Motel is located in Richmond. Altria Theater and Science Museum of Virginia are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Broad Street and Carytown. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Richmond Coliseum or Richmond International Raceway.
- Shockoe Slip - 9 min drive
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum - 9 min drive
- Virginia Commonwealth University - 10 min drive
- Virginia State Capitol - 10 min drive
- Broad Street - 13 min drive
- Richmond Main Street Station - 14 min drive
- Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.) - 18 min drive
- McDonald's - 3 min drive
- Subway - 3 min drive
- Pino's Pizza - 5 min drive
- Subway - 5 min drive
- Domino's Pizza - 6 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 20 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 15 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Deluxe Motel Richmond
- Deluxe Richmond
Other side of the tracks
You get your money's worth. The hotel is easy to find, and has parking in front of each room. The rooms are not huge, but plenty big enough for a queen size bed and assorted furniture. The room was clean and the A/C easy to work. Nice TV with many channels and decent WiFi. The only draw back is the neighborhood. This is a poorer area with many convenience stores, check cashing stores, and south of the border food places. However, it is a little scary to be out at night unless you drive directly to where you are going. If you are just going to stay in your room and need a low cost place for the night, this does fine.
Pros: Good value for the money
Location: Don't go out unless you are driving directly to your location.