Book your room at Hotel Holt
Get an overview of this hotel4-star romantic hotel, walk to Laugavegur
Located in the heart of Reykjavik, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Asgrimur Jonsson Collection, Laugavegur, and Reykjavik City Hall. Hallgrimskirkja and National Museum of Iceland are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, conference rooms, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 40 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus minibars and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Room service, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 592 square feet (55 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Holt is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 4
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1965
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Gallery - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ISK 2890 for adults and ISK 1800 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 4000 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 8000 per night