- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Revelstoke, BC (YRV)
- 1 min drive
- Revelation Gondola Ski Lift
- 3 min drive
- Little Bit Chair Lift
- 14 min drive
- Stoke Ski Lift
- 41 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Revelstoke, Valley Retreat B&B is in a rural location and near the airport. Revelstoke Mountain Resort and Revelstoke Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Columbia Mountains and Victor Lake Provincial Park. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's quiet location.
- Revelation Gondola Ski Lift - 3 min drive
- Grizzly Plaza - 8 min drive
- Revelstoke Aquatic Centre - 9 min drive
- Little Bit Chair Lift - 14 min drive
- Stoke Ski Lift - 41 min drive
- Revelstoke Station - 8 min drive
- Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.) - 150 min drive
About this property
Valley Retreat B&B
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 50.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Valley Retreat Bed & Breakfast Revelstoke
- Valley Retreat Bed & Breakfast
- Valley Retreat Revelstoke
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Breakfast not provided as the host had to go away for an emergency. Fully understand that, but think that coffee and a continental breakfast could still have been left for us to help ourselves to, as it was a long way into town. Otherwise highly recommended as a great place to stay.