Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Revelstoke with restaurant and nightclub
Located in the heart of Revelstoke, this hotel is steps from Powder Springs Resort, K3 Catskiing, and K3 Cat Skiing and Snowboarding. Grizzly Plaza and Revelstoke Aquatic Centre are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a nightclub and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free ski shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and conference rooms.
All 55 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find free local calls and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, a library, and coffee/tea in a common area. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner property. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Free ski shuttle
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Last Drop Pub - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per stay
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Powder Springs Inn
- Powder Springs Inn Revelstoke
- Powder Springs Revelstoke
- Powder Springs Hotel Revelstoke
- Powder Springs Hotel
We should mention
Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).