Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Revelstoke from CA $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Revelstoke Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Revelstoke Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Revelstoke Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Revelstoke with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 14 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Revelstoke is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a fitness center and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's property condition and central location.
- Pets are welcome at The Sutton Place Hotel Revelstoke Mountain Resort. This resort offers 2 spa tubs and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star resort's pool and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Stoke Hotel. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's property condition and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Revelstoke
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- April-June: the average is 76°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Revelstoke is 26.30 inches
Exploring Revelstoke with Your Pet
Known for its skiing and museums, Revelstoke has lots to offer visitors including its rich culture, mountains, and riverfront. See the local sights and visit Grizzly Plaza and K3 Cat Skiing and Snowboarding. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Revelstoke Museum and Archives and Revelstoke Aquatic Centre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Animal House.