- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Revelstoke Railway Museum
- 6 min drive
- Revelstoke Golf Club
- 6 min drive
- Revelstoke Aquatic Centre
- 7 min drive
- Revelstoke, BC (YRV)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Peaks Lodge is located in Revelstoke. Revelstoke Mountain Resort and Revelstoke Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Columbia Mountains and Victor Lake Provincial Park.
- Revelstoke Railway Museum - 6 min drive
- Revelstoke Museum and Archives - 6 min drive
- Revelstoke Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Grizzly Plaza - 6 min drive
- Revelstoke Aquatic Centre - 7 min drive
- Revelstoke Station - 7 min drive
- Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.) - 135 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 3.00 and CAD 15.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Peaks Lodge Revelstoke
- Peaks Lodge
- Peaks Revelstoke
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Great Stay Really good restaurant and bar on premises Room and grounds very clean and well situated Room furnishings bit outdated (IE Carpet, Bathroom Tile, Bed mattress) Cable system not updated for any cable television, just local channels