Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Rethymnon aparthotel in Old Town Rethymnon, near Fortezza Castle
Popular property highlights
Located in Old Town Rethymnon, this aparthotel is within a 15-minute walk of Centre for Byzantine Art and Fortezza Castle. Neratze Mosque and Minaret and Rimondi Fountain are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this aparthotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a business center.
All 18 soundproofed apartments feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. In addition to kitchenettes with refrigerators, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Pepi Boutique Hotel (Adults Only)
The aparthotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 3-star property.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Rethymnon aparthotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2015.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Pool umbrellas
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1984
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Pepi Boutique Hotel (Adults Only) has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an outdoor pool.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 15 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 15 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
- Pepi Studios Rethimnon
- Pepi Studios Apartment Rethymnon
- Pepi Studios Apartment
- Pepi Studios Rethymnon
- Pepi Studios Adults Aparthotel Rethymnon
- Pepi Studios Rethymnon, Crete
- Pepi Studios Hotel Rethymnon
- Pepi Studios Aparthotel Rethymnon
- Pepi Studios Aparthotel
- Pepi Studios Rethymnon Crete
- Pepi Studios Adults Aparthotel
- Pepi Studios Adults Rethymnon
- Pepi Studios Adults
- Pepi Boutique Hotel Adults Rethymnon
- Pepi Boutique Hotel Adults
- Pepi Boutique Adults Rethymnon
- Pepi Boutique Adults
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests under 15 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert