Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Quesnel from CA $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Quesnel Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Quesnel Pet-friendly Hotels
Quesnel Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Quesnel and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 12 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. See the most popular Quesnel hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Gold Pan Motel is a dog-friendly motel, offering free WiFi and flat-screen TVs for its human guests.
- Pets are welcome at Super 8 by Wyndham Quesnel BC. This motel offers laundry facilities and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's breakfast and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Airport Inn Motel & RV Park. This motel provides guests with laundry facilities and in-room washers/dryers. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's convenient parking and comfy beds.
Planning Your Trip to Quesnel
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- April-June: the average is 73°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Quesnel is 1.34 inches
Exploring Quesnel with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails and riverfront, Quesnel has lots to offer visitors including its mountains, architecture, and casinos. See the local sights and visit Quesnel Twin Arenas and LeBourdais Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Ten Mile Lake Provincial Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Total Pet, BC Leonberger, or Bosley's by Pet Valu.