Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Queens, NY from CA $114
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Queens Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Sep. 4, 2020
Queens Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Queens with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 9 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Consider these popular Queens hotels and accomodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Airway Inn at LaGuardia is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
- Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and plasma TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's helpful staff and comfy beds.
- Dogs can join their owners at ibis Styles New York LaGuardia Airport. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's property condition and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Queens
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Queens is 42.76 inches
Exploring Queens with Your Pet
Known for its festivals, Queens has lots to offer visitors including its baseball and live music. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Citi Field. While you're there, make sure you don't miss King Manor Museum and Rufus King Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petland Discounts - Flushing, Petland Discounts, or Petland Discounts - Glen Oaks.